I am getting the following error message for my protractor test scripts. The scripts were running fine until I updated my projects for a few of the scripts. The scripts run and the error is thrown at the end. I have tried
browser.sleep() with no success.
Failed: Error while waiting for Protractor to sync with the page: "angular could not be found on the window" Stack: Error: Failed: Error while waiting for Protractor to sync with the page: "angular could not be found on the window" at /Users/faizul/WebstormProjects/canary/node_modules/protractor/node_modules/jasminewd2/index.js:104:16 at /Users/faizul/WebstormProjects/canary/node_modules/protractor/node_modules/selenium-webdriver/lib/goog/base.js:1582:15 at [object Object].webdriver.promise.ControlFlow.runInNewFrame_ (/Users/faizul/WebstormProjects/canary/node_modules/protractor/node_modules/selenium-webdriver/lib/webdriver/promise.js:1654:20) at notify (/Users/faizul/WebstormProjects/canary/node_modules/protractor/node_modules/selenium-webdriver/lib/webdriver/promise.js:465:12)</blockquote> Answer1:
framework: 'jasmine2' to your conf.js file . more info here <a href="https://github.com/angular/protractor/issues/1978" rel="nofollow">#1978</a>
If changing the
rootElement does not work by itself, try adding
framework: 'jasmine2' to
exports.config in your Protractor configuration file. I stumbled upon that earlier while trying to figure out the problem. Changing only the
rootElement did not work for me.